They have made deluxe gopher an inferior product

I am a handicap person and a poor one. I have to rely on someone having to reach for me or use a "go for" device....It seems that the Deluxe Gopher is sold all over the place.so I first saw the Deluxe gopher and within 3 days the screw and suction cup fell off. I had my son fix it but it fell off soon after that. I have bought 5 or 6 hoping and expecting that wouldn't keep breaking but they have broken at the same place 20 dollars is a lot of money to me.

Me too also have had the suction cups come off MANY MANY times. I think that the suction cups with the screw studs as part of of the unit and a captive nut used to secure the suction cup is the best solution.

@PissedConsumer674580

As an exterminator, I use gopher II to pick up mousetraps with all day long. It is not designed for commercial use, however, I applied 2 wood screws (one in each suction cup), then slapped a piece of electrical tape over it, and it works.

Not pretty, but as long as it does the job. :p

View more comments (1)
ID
Naples, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Find the Gopher mobility aid, a lightweight aluminum reacher at ... Deluxe Gopherâ„¢ Comp. Price $12.99.... $ 9.99, Additionals $7.99. More Great Values...

Deluxe Gopher reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article