Del's Appliance Heating & Cooling

The repair man tried charging me for a service call when the appliance is still under warranty. The repair man (Lynn) claimed he was the owner, don't know if it's true. He left the fridge torn apart and left when I informed him I wasn't paying him since it's still under warranty and fridigaire told me I was not to pay the service man. Lynn also did not call me the morning of the repair like he was supposed to and showed up at my home late in the afternoon while I was leaving for my appointment (I waited all day for this clown). Don't deal with them!
ID
Kansas City, Kansas

About

Summary

Dels Appliance Heating and Cooling is a family business, which was started in 1964. Actually there are two locations, one is in Adrian, MO and the second is in Kansas City, MO. This company is oriented for both commercial and residential clients. Appliance retail stores have a great choice of items from popular brands, for example LG, Samsung, Electrolux, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Crosley, Kelvinator and so on and so forth. Moreover the company is dealing with spare parts delivery and repair works. So, any type of appliances from refrigerators, microwaves, washers, ovens can be repaired. To pay, customers may use their debit cards, Visa, Discover and MasterCard plus checks, certainly.

Dels Appliance Heating and Cooling reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article