Beware of Dellea.biz computer support SCAM!

Dellea.biz is running a computer support scam. Had a problem with a Netgear router, and when I dialed their tech support was connected to Dellea.biz. They insisted on taking remote control of my desktop machine, which eventually fixed the problem (tho the problem was with my laptop, and tho they would not explain what caused it in the first place). This was a *** mistake on my part - don't ever do this! Also I stupidly let them sell me McAfee AV for $80 and "clean" my system (no charge far as I know), but the worst was to come as now the desktop would only run in safe mode, and all my bookmarks and passwords were gone. All this took hours of my time. I responded by going offline so they couldn't mess with me any more, did a system restore to the previous day (which brought me out of safe mode and restored passwords), and did a bookmark restore from inside Firefox. Short story, these guys turned a small problem with setting up a router into a major, hours-long, nerve-wracking headache. My advice would be to stay away from Dellea.biz and any company that uses them, such as Netgear. I am still waiting for my money but the phone number mentioned at dellea.biz doesn't work anymore. Dellea.biz is running a big scam. Avoid Dellea computer support.

I also searched dellea.biz SCAM over the internet and its full of scam complaints about Arthur Dellea computer support scams.

and what is this arthurdellea.com? I am so tenesed now

I am going to cancel my credit card right now.

I also got call from Arthur Dellea. I recieved multiple calls from Dellea.biz last week claiming to be from Microsoft support and my computer has viruses. When i checked the caller ID, it came out to be from dellea.biz or Arthur Dellea Southern Berkshire County MA USA office and here is the number of dellea.biz reflected on my called id: 413-528-****

Dellea.biz does not do any remote computer support.

View more comments (2)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article