map-marker Livermore, California

Unable to talk to someone

Packages are delivered to a person who no longer live here for past 6 years. I want to return to sender. I do not know which carrier delivered.

User's recommendation: Need a number to call to return the Aviah’s

jan r Eva

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Decatur, Georgia

Refund status

Original review Mar 18, 2022

I am owed a $5000+ refund for lost products that were to be returned to me from deliverr. More than one of the boxes were poorly packed and broke open, I lost 100+ products, after weeks of inventorying and creating individual invoices for each DSKU, they are refusing to transfer my refund into my bank account and requesting I send my bank info and account info thru email.

NO WAY, my bank info is already connected to my deliverr account - done thru a 3rd party encrypted service. This is yet another way that Deliverr has continued to cost me time and money.

They have made every step in the process of working with them difficult and time consuming and services were simply not honored. Please connect me with a person who can help me get this done.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Fast chat support
Cons:
  • No ability fro phone contact
  • Will not refund money to my card or bank account
  • Support cannot fix anything

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO not work with them, there are plenty of other 3pl providers

Ronald A Nmv

Failure to perform

The following is a complaint message sent to our account manager at Deliverr. WE did not receive a response. Tyler, We will be moving our accounts to another service as soon as possible: Tech support is incompetent, often referring problems to other team members who then fail to respond in a timely manner, if at all. Tech support response time is never prompt, sometimes taking 48 hours+ to respond that a response is coming. Deliverr has no method for personal contact, email only. This isnt enough in case of an emergency, and there does not appear to be any prioritization of support requests. Apparently customer support closes on the weekends. All businesses must deal with the problems of the Corona Virus, but Deliverr has demonstrated no ability to adapt or improve its support. We request you forward this information as far up the company ladder as possible. Deliverr is a company that is in over its head. SDS Worldwide/DARA, INC.
Cons:
  • Incompetent customer support
  • No ability fro phone contact
  • Weekday only cutsomer support

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Do not use

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article