Delaware Swim and Fitness used my credit card..

I canceled my membership after 12 months, they continued charging me for 15. First they said cancellation by phone did not count, then I canceled in person in writing on Oct 10, they billed me again Nov. 17th. Have written proof. I rescinded permission to use my credit card number both to them and to the credit card company, they continued to use my credit card number rather than sending paper bills to me. Credit card company has record of my call to them as occurring on Oct 12th. I have no way of getting my card number out of their hands. Lesson: Never Never Never give a health club your credit card number.

I would suggest you leave the post. While "Mike" refers to the complainer as a female, please note that this is not the only instance of DE Swim & Fitness having issues with stopping withdrawals from credit cards. Sorry to say, they need some help in the billing management department.

Could whoever runs this page please remove this post about this persons credit card complaint. I am well aware of the situation.

The person who issued the complaint is giving a complete inaccurate description of this. She never even stepped foot inside our club. She gave her daughter authorization to use her credit card and her daughter did not inform her of all the policies. Her complaint should be directed at her 17 yr.

old daughter. Every member that enrolls at the De. Swim & Fitness Center is explained our policies. When you join for a year commitment we require you fill out a cancellation form to discontinue the plan or the membership will go month to month.

We simply require a 30 day notice.It was this customers own personal negligence for not complying with policies that she signed to. This person is simply crying sour grapes.

View more comments (1)
ID
Wilmington, Delaware

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article