Mislead with pictures and details on our stay.

the del sol inn. located across from Disneyland and behind Denny's. We looked at its web page and it looked acceptable. Well, when we got there, it was not. I tried to book another hotel, but there weren't any available. So, my family and I decided to try and make the best of it. It was horrible! the parking was ridiculous, if you left in your vehicle beware...you may not find parking when you return, and if you park in the Denny's parking lot you will be towed. the room was messed up, the airconditioners leaked water and were either too cold or not cold enough. the light over the vanity kept going in and out. there was a big gap between the door and the wall so we could see people walking by. the laundry room only had one washer and dryer and a HUGE black widow spider right next to the dryer. the continental breakfast was in a dinky room behind the office and was cheap cereal, and i believe a danish. we have 7 people in our family and were told we could only have 4 bowels and spoons. it was a horrible experience, and we travel down there several times per year. i wrote the owner and never heard from them.
#194272

I just asked them to pay my parking expenses since my car was toed from Dennys and they refused to pay for it. Then when I parked in the handicapped parking lot they told me that if I did not move my car they would have it toed, this after paying to get my car untoed.

ID
#200067 Review #200067 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article