Place an order fir a dvd

My customer service rep....jay was extremely courteous and professional. Was a pleasure talking to someone who knows what they are doing for a change. Give Jay a raise! He deserves it
ID
#1970665 Review #1970665 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wantagh, New York

Deep Discount Ripoff

I ordered a dvd from deepdiscount.com and was informed that it was on back-order.That was on Oct 10 2010.When I had not received it by the end of November,I went to the web site to find status and it had shipped on 10/25.I never received it and told them I had not received it twice, but my complaint fell on deaf ears and I never received an email, call or any contact. They did take my money on the day it was ordered though and I have been unsuccessful in recouping it. This place is a rip off and should be called deepdisappointment.com and not deepdiscount.com. I am really pissed! I ordered the same exact dvd last week from Amazon and received it in 3 days.

I wish I'd done my due diligence before I ordered 2 books, which came FIVE WEEKS later, by which time I'd forgotten the order and got the books from the library wait list. My emails to them were not responded to in anything approaching good customer service (for one thing, they ignored the fact that they promise 5-10 business days for shipment, not 5 weeks).

I returned them via registered mail and if they don't refund my money, I'll do a charge back to my CC as I have the documentation of the whole sorry transaction. AVOID THEM!!!!

Some time ago (Nov 25, 2010) I requested a return authorization for a DVD that I ordered in error on Nov 21, 2010. I thought I bought the Blu-Ray version. However, when it arrived it was the standard DVD version. I have not opened the DVD and the packaging and seal are as received.

I have sent emails repeatedly with no reply from them as of Dec 21, 2010..

My search on the web has revealed that there are hundreds of complaints against this company. I wish I had know this before I ordered. I will never do business with this company again.

View more comments (1)
ID
Walpole, Massachusetts

About

DeepDiscount Return Policy
To read more: https://www.deepdiscount.com/return-policy
DeepDiscount Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.deepdiscount.com/privacy-policy
Summary

DeepDiscount is a web-store that sells popular CDs, DVDs, video games and books about any topic for discounted prices. Besides that, in this shop you can buy fragrances, electronics, cell phones, party supplies and much more goods for low prices.
To make the shopping process on its site as enjoyable as possible, the company provides its potential buyers with convenient searching tools to find bestsellers that they want quickly and easily. The check-out procedure takes only few minutes and there are also free shipping options on almost all orders. Clients who share information about DeepDiscount via their accounts in social networks get additional 10% discounts on all purchases.

DeepDiscount reviews and complaints

DeepDiscount is ranked 32 out of 662 in Entertainment category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article