Deep Blue Scuba

Deep Blue Scuba are liers and cheaters. Do not use this organization, They attempted to bill me twice for the same lessons, advertised one lesson schedule then changed it the first night. Had my son show up for a 5 a.m. lesson to have the instructor not show up, then the same instructor 'John' tells me he is doing me a favor by not charging for a reschedule. My refresher class was cancelled 5 minutes before it was to start because a kid pooped in the pool after I drive 100 miles to get there, Now the same 'Dive master John' if you can call him that writes down the lesson reschedule for Tuesday when we agreed on Wednesday and my Maui dive vacation is at risk. This and Deep Blue Scuba Center now with 8 days before my trip can't seem to provide me a course and they will not refund my money. Don't use this business!! Your vacation will be at risk!
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

About

Deep Blue Scuba Center FAQ
To read more: https://www.deepbluelongbeach.com/scuba/scuba-faq
Summary

Deep Blue Scuba Center is based in Long Beach, CA. The company provides professional scuba diving training. Deep Blue Scuba Center offers group lessons as well as private ones. The tuition includes a full line of meticulously maintained Aqua Lung rental gear. The company offers Titan regulator with ZOOP computer, AquaFlex wetsuits, and weight-integrated Pro LT BCD, etc. The courses of Deep Blue Scuba Center provide all necessary lesson materials. The classes take place in Eco-Safe pools, which are ozone-filtered. The water temperature in the pools is around 90 degree. Deep Blue Scuba Center also provides a boat trip to Catalina Island, where the students are offered 2-3 dives with breakfast and lunch included.

Deep Blue Scuba Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article