Dee Dee Jays Dj/ John & Anastasia Williams

Hello, Well i feel a need to tell you about this Crazy DJ we had do our sons Bday.... This guy represented himself as a young hip guy will lots of new, and very well know music and performances. Well first off the guy was like 57 years old and he is well over 300 lbs and ask us if we could have our son unload his gear ?!?!? Then we get all the stuff in and he puts on some old 80's retro stuff on my wife knew, and with in a hour people were leaving and asking to put the radio on instead. I got really upset because this guy charged alot for this worthless showing, so after i met with my wife, we go looking for him to stop him early and get him out of my house and this fat slob is eating my son Bday cake!! i was so shocked, i seriously thought i was on punked, we havent even sang happy bday to him, this fat *** slob raids my fridge while we where outside. am not to worried about other Hiring him cuz am sure he could keep any clients but the magor concerns i had was he tryed several times to talk/pull aside young girls from the party, so he can show them his van, we heard this from about 8 girls that where there.... ***
ID
Newport Beach, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article