WORST ATTORNEYS IN FLORIDA, NUMEROUS MISTAKES COST ME MY CASE

TERRIBLE!! WORST ATTORNEYS IN ALL OF FLORIDA- DO NOT HIRE, WILL LOSE YOUR CASE!! WORST ATTORNEYS I have EVER dealt with!! As a long-time Florida resident, I retained Debt Shield Law to assist me with a legal issue. They basically bungled every possible part of my case, telling me about a fatal flaw which ended up costing me the case THE NIGHT BEFORE THE TRIAL! Both Joel and Myrna subsequently broke their word and stopped answering my calls, leaving me high and dry right before an important legal deadline!! They are not to be trusted! Joel and Myrna at Debt Shield Law wasted countless hours of my time by outright lying to me, failing to return calls/messages, losing their temper when I actually managed to get them on the phone, and finally going back on their word and saying that I “should probably just look elsewhere.” Not only were Joel and Myrna entirely untrustworthy, they were also extremely rude, indifferent and heartless. Please comment below if you have had a similar experience with Joel Lucoff or Myrna Nieves at Debt Shield Law. It is my firm belief that Attorneys like Joel Lucoff who act without integrity and with total disregard for the wellbeing of clients should be held responsible!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! A FLORIDA BAR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST THEM! 9990 SW 77th Ave Ste 216 Miami, FL 33156 Phone number (305) 776-**** Business website: debtshieldlaw.com 3440 Hollywood Blvd #415, Hollywood, FL 33021 Phone: (754) 800-****

Poster of this complaint lied to a judge.

ID
Ridgewood, New York
Service
Debt Shield Law Attorney
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article