A call from Associated Credit Services LLC

Yesterday I got a call from this number. The caller told me that he was from Associated Credit Services LLC. He was asking me regarding my credit card dues. I don't know from where they collected my phone number, but they even know my total outstanding and bank details. Anyway, I had a pleasant discussion with the guy Then he gave me their web page for more details: http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/associatedcre /> They actually act as Collection agency in US. I didn't find anything else about their company. If anybody knows further details, please reply here.

These people had the audacity to contact my neighbor and send her with a memo to call their number...said they were a long lost friend...the gaul... the nerve! I think this is harassment...

*** debtors should be shot :cry

These people are very nasty and rude. They are extremely unprofessional and if you can, avoid dealing with them.

I have always said, I would pay the creditor directly, than deal with some collection agency. Things do get difficult sometimes and it becomes hard to meet your obligations. However, everyone deserves to be treated with decency and respect.

These people act as if you are purposely not paying ontime. They receive a grade of F from me.

View more comments (2)
ID
Reno, Nevada

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article