Deborah Graham has changed my life. The gypsies below are lying!

I believe everything Mrs Graham says. I asked her about a man in my past if he will ever apologize to me. Immediately after she saw his picture on my smart phone she told me he is full of anger and doesn't know how to apologize. He is going through a lot right now. Right then in my heart I knew she was accurate. The last thing he told me was to get out of his life and never speak to him again or he would have his friends come after me. Seems like he never changed and Mrs. Graham is steering me towards my soulmate..the one. Thank you Mrs. Graham.- Danielle
ID

Got ripped off by deborah graham psychic matchmaker

I really hate what I let her do to me. I gave her 1000s to bring back my loved one. I was so young and desperate. She would have taken more but I ran out of money. I could not even pay my bills. When I ran out of money she had no time for me. I see that she has moved to Palm beach Gardens Florida. Beware, she is a grifter. She is Good at feeling you out/ a good psychic so you get hooked. She was very good at convincing me my relationship could be saved. I am sure she is still up to her old tricks. She seems to be doing ok. However krama does and will kick in.

most of psychics do this. especially astrologer susan miller.

con artist. always wrong.

She would never do that. I am sick of these lies.

She it true and uses he ability to benefit your life, not promise you things she knows can't happen.

You are talking about the wrong person. I go to Psychic Matchmaker Deborah Graham and she is a kind, true and honest person.

@Frenchie

Shutup Pam112016, based on your multiple responses you are just a shill for Deborah and probably being paid. Let people air their grievances if they have them, that's what this website is for.

Also calling people "gypsies" makes you sound reallll reputable (/sarcasm). You sound like a nutjob.

View more comments (2)
ID
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Reason of review
she is a crook
Loss

About

Summary

The Psychic Matchmaker specializes in psychic life readings. The owner is Deborah Graham. She is using her abilities to offer a positive impact on the lives of her clients. She also tries to deliver the power and vision for others. The mission is to improve overall success of a fruitful and long lasting relationship. The Psychic Matchmaker headquarters is based in Boca Raton, Florida, United States. Deborah Graham is available for readings in South Florida and Beverly Hills in person. She can assist by phone or via skype. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Customers can also pay by cash.

Deborah Graham The Psychic Matchmaker reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article