Vendor Referral Fees

I met this *** named Dean Smith at a bike ride. I am a contractor and some people at the ride told I should to this guy about getting some business. Well, let me tell you that Mr. Dean Smith wanted to tell me his long *** story about supermarkets, ex wives and his latest venture Full Spectrum. After listening to this ego maniac carry on about his pathetic life he told me that I would have to pay him a 10 percent referral fee for each client he sent me. After realizing that I just wasted a perfectly good night listening to this *** I walked away. I will not be doing business with Dean Smith or Full Spectrum. For all other vendors out there don't waste a second on this guy. He is full of ***.

Oh yes, this guy is full of it. In the 10 years he has been in Texas, Dean Smith has scammed so many people with his franchise the Dean Group BBN.

He has never paid a single commission or referral fee to anyone who has brought him business. In addition, he was in cahoots with a fellow *** artist named Donald Teague. Smith and Teague conned several people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in some investment scheme. Donald Teague died about 2 years ago.

My advice, do not give this man the time of day.

He will *** royally.

ID
Round Rock, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article