Avoid using Deal's Estate Sales

These people take advantage of bereaved family members and close friends of the deceased. Case in point was on September 6, 2015. I was to pick up 4 items which had been supposedly put aside for me at request of the man who hired these rude folks. When I arrived to inquire about just picking my Mom's stuff which had been lent to the deceased, I was berated for asking. The woman, Christina, then proceeded to make threats about my things not being pulled. She made many derogatory comments in front of about 50 people in line and flat out lied about comments made by the deceased's son (who had hired her). From the front porch, Christina then pointed a finger at me across the yard. In a loud voice, Christina said, "That woman, the one at the end of the line, wants to butt in front of all you. What do you say to that?" as she addressed me and the equally flabergasted crowd. To the credit of the friends, neighbors, and strangers present, they all said, "Let her in!" I was astonished and had grateful tears pouring down my cheeks as I entered the house I had known for 50 plus years. Then I saw the statue which had once belonged to my Mom, and it had a price tag of $500 on it- about 5 times more than it should have had. The table that the deceased had bequeathed to me was priced at $200. Should have been about $25-$30 dollars. They knew I was coming, and took full advantage of me. I was back to being outraged again. As I was checking out, Christina had the nerve to ask if we were friends. I was so furious that I could do nothing but stare at her. She even hinted that I would probably use her company for my own estate sale. I have only one comment for her; "Christina, I would rather burn my house to the ground than use your company."
ID
Richardson, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article