Car review

Welcome to dealer dirt. Take a few moments and write a review about your recent product purchasing or service experience.Experience: I had a very nice experience here at Depaula, my salesman, Thomas, was very nice, and helpful, showed me exactly what I wanted, and helped me get the best deal possible, along with other members of the staff, I appreciate it, and the car was ready to go within one day, I am very happy and pleased I picked depaula, recommend them to anybody!! Welcome to dealer dirt. Take a few moments and write a review about your recent product purchasing or service experience.Experience: I had a very nice experience here at Depaula, my salesman, Thomas, was very nice, and helpful, showed me exactly what I wanted, and helped me get the best deal possible, along with other members of the staff, I appreciate it, and the car was ready to go within one day, I am very happy and pleased I picked depaula, recommend them to anybody!!
ID
Dhaka, Dhaka

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article