Bait and switch at its best.

I'm looking for a double jetski trailer. I spoke with Danielle at Ride Now Powersports of Chandler and she told me over the phone they had 3-4 used double trailers for a price of $550-850. I asked several questions because I didn't want to drive from Surprise to Chandler for nothing. Danielle assured me they had what I needed. We drove over there and was told that she was not there. Brady in sales came out to talk with us. Brady could not locate the trailers she told us about. He went into the sales room to ask Danielle where the trailers were located, but she wouldn't talk to us. Brady led us all over the downstairs, upstairs (30,000 sq ft) and outside but still no trailers. He finally located and showed us the 1 and only used double trailer on the place for an $849 sales price. He went into the sales office and came out with an out the door price of over $1500 after they tacked on a bunch of fees.
ID
Mesa, Arizona
Service
Dealer Spike Sales Representative
Reason of review
Mislead about inventory
Loss
Preferred solution
They can sell and deliver to us the only used trailer we were shown for a total price of $849 or compensate our time and travel with a check for $100

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article