Poor Service at Deacon Jones Auto Park

Just picked up my 2004 GMC Sierra 9/26/13 still not repaired for the 4th time! Began having problem with air conditioning intermittently blowing hot air since 1 year after owning. I have taken it to Deacon Jones Service Dept 3 times (and paid all 3 times) to have it repaired. The last 2 times they also supposedly fixed a steering problem (which is still not fixed). Upon taking it the 4th time, they said they would repair it for $400 + and I told them I have paid 3 times for the air conditioning and twice for the steering to have this fixed, I refuse to pay again. I told the Service Manager how dissatisfied I was and that he should speak to the owner of the dealership as my wife and I have bought 3 vehicles here, are in there "Preferred Customer Program", and have serviced our vehicles with them and they should stand behind their work. They then offered to (as they did last time) charge for parts only which would be $200 +. I told him to take my vehicle and park it and I would pick it up and that not only have they lost any future service business from us but if this is how they warrant their work and treat "Preferred Customers", we will never buy another vehicle and from Deacon Jones. His reply . . . "OK, that's fine." This dealership is only out for money, does not warrant their work (as I have to in my business) and could care less about customer satisfaction. Buyer Beware!
ID
Smithfield, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article