D.C.F.S. Stole My Kids Due to School Error

I have been soley raising my kids as a single mother for 3 yrs, as my ex owes 15K in Child Sup. and 30K he stole. My daughters school said they would keep her and I can pick her up after school 7yrs old! Turns out she rode the bus, walked around a locked house 25 degree temps until mr. Officer took her. I have a call record showing when I called the school. They said Secretary not in a position to make a decision (superv). So they gave my 7yr and 13 1/2 to my ex who does not work no car as it was repossesed. Also my 18yr who caused harm before was living there to. So its o.k.? Afterwards I did not getr them for 5 days. I was ordered to quit my job! and remove my sons Braces as my ex does not pay his 1/2. So now they are Ortho? They support Deadbeat Dad's. I heard horror stories from my kids. I am looking into filing a Federal Lawsuit as well! I have now Received a Threatening Email from the ex's girlfriend! So DCFS put my Abuse even DEEPER. Thank You and will see you in Court!

I am tired of social workers and school personnel pushing us parents around and bullying us. I'm hoping that more and more parents rise up against these injustices. We are supposed to be a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

We need the fathers side of the story here.

Don't feel alone my kids school allowed my six year old to refuse to get on the bus then when I called to ask where she was when she didn't get off the bus with her sister they told me I had 10 minutes to pick her up before they called DCFS.

They were the ones who didn't put her on the bus with no note or call from me saying that there were any other arrangements to pick her up.

My husband had the van and he didn't get of work until five. Luckily I only live a few blocks (somewhere around a mile and a half uphill most of the way) from the school. So draging my 7 year old and pushing my 2 year old in her stroller I made it to the school in twenty minutes. Something of a feat for someone with a limp and joint pain from a wreck I was in years ago.

I had told the school I was walking but I was several blocks away so I'd be a few extra minutes but I was coming when I got there of course the social worker was there and was very snooty about why I didn't have a car for the kids to ride home in. Well I explained we have a van but my husband had it with him at work.

Then she asked why I didn't come pick my kid up on time . Well because as far as I knew she was supposed to be on the bus. How was I supposed to know she had thrown a fit not to ride it that day so the teacher hadn't made her get on it. They could have called me and asked if anyone was picking her up they could have called and told me she wouldn't get on the bus. But no one did I only found out by calling in a panic when she didn't get off the bus.

The social worker then asks my daughter why she wouldn't get on the bus turns out an older kid had bullied her on the bus that morning. So the whole thing was dropped but why they felt they had to call social services when they had been the ones to screw up I'll never know.

View more comments (2)
ID
Richmond, Indiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article