DC Yellow Cab. Not honoring reservations

I called last night to reserve a taxi for 5:30 am the next morning to take me to the bus stop and my bus was leaving at 6:15 (the trip shouldn't take more than 20 minutes this early in the morning). First of all, the person handling the reservations seemed to just want to get rid of me. She asked the questions as quickly as possible and then simply hung up the phone. But this is understandable if there was a high call volume. I waited for the taxi until 5:40 and then called to see what the problem I was. I was told that they couldn't the taxi on time and that this isn't included in the reservation ( to be fair there was some light rain, but nothing serious ). Not only the cab didn't show up but the customer service person couldn't tell me when would the cab arrive. I missed my bus
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

Travel Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article