Cancel and refund

I want to cancel the account and get refunded for the month as soon as possible. I would greatly appreciate it.
ID
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Misleading and confusing advertisement

Update by user Jul 23, 2021

They completely ignore my emails and refuse to refund my money.

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2021
They led me to believe that the only way of obtaining a fortnite skin was to subscribe to their website, then on the same day it released for rewards, fortnite placed it on the item shop. So it cost double to "earn" the skin. I subscribed to their website dcuniverseinfnite.com for $8/month, for 3 months to obtain all 6 codes. $24 before tax. The same item costs under $20. I redeemed all 6 codes. I have all the items in my locker. They denied my Fortnite final reward Armored Batman outfit saying i didnt redeem all 6 codes. The videk i have attached is the pickaxe tgey claim i didnt redeem.

User's recommendation: Beware of their "exclusive" promos. Its a trick to make you pay more than you have to for a single item. They will make you jump through hoops, then deny your reward.

ID
Product
Hot Topic Dc Comics Top
Pros
  • Accessible
  • Read all the latest and recent comics
  • Access to latest and recent comic books
Cons
  • Charge extra along with subscription
  • Cant save or keep any of the material
  • Incompetent staff unwilling to really assist
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article