Sales department is very rude

Just check out there Yelp page. This company has a horrible reputation and is just masking the complaints. Really read the reviews and then shop somewhere else. There are dozens of unresolved complaints that you should read on Yelp alone and through that link at the bottom of Yelp there are like 75 more. I have had two poor experience here and will go to NSB from now on.

User's recommendation: Go to New Smyrna or Deland.

#1941921

I agree

Warranty work

Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram And Fiat - Warranty work
Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram And Fiat - Warranty work
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with a piece of crap 3.6 l motor in it. Our car just turned 71,000 miles and had to replace lifters, rockers and oil tube! The oil was thick also and yes we changed the oil every time as needed. The mechanic told us to get ride of it this is the worst they made and our warranty expired last year.

User's recommendation: Don’t by the 3.6.

#1941923

Funny how I have the same vehicle and they tell me there are no issues with Jeeps. I hate this dealership.

Daytona Beach, Florida
Product
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Car
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

NO CLUE to what they are selling

Update by user Nov 26, 2018

BOTH Daytona Ram AND Chrysler are in denial. They say they did not say it would tow 10,800.

They will NOT do a thing. I guess the road and saftey dept will have to pursue this.

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2018
They were asked to sell me a truck that could pull my RV of 10,400 pounds and has a load of 1550 pounds. They showed me an add that stated max towing of 10,800 pounds, I though that was what I was buying. Over the next 2 years I spent a dozen days in Ram dealers all over the country dealing with engine codes and other warning codes that no one could figure out. Also the 50k mile warranty tires are almost worn out at 28k miles the tire people won't honor the warranty because the truck is overloaded. Whenever I get a code, which is often the trucks computer turns off the fuel management system and that causes me to use 30% more fuel. The dealer says it never happened that way, that they never promised me 10,800 in towing. I even brought the RV there to show them what I was doing. The Chevy I was trading was rated at 11,200 and I was concerned to be going down, but I NEVER would have gone below 10,800. I think I am very lucky, this could have been a safety concern that could have killed someone.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Cons
  • Knowledge
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article