Gay v Kjg

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker San Mateo, California

Delivery problems

My products are drained and empty. The post office put the box in a plastic bag because the box was soggy. It smells fabulous, but I'm hoping when I speak with someone on Monday, it will be replaced.

User's recommendation: Better packing. Containers firmly closed.

Debra K Hqa

Allergic reaction to product, causing asthmatic asthmatic attack and I can’t remove from hair agte

I can't remove the Spotlight Circle from my hair after two washes. Please help, it's causing an asthmatic attack. Please tell me what will remove this from my hair.

Preferred solution: How do I get this out of my hair now!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase the spotlight circle.

Vanessa L Rwp

Verified Reviewer

Customer service is awful

Ill first start off by saying I love the products but their customer service is awful. I emailed them numerous times along with multi messages left asking for someone to call me with no avail.

They do not respond and they didnt come through with their promo with refer a friend. With that being said I will never buy their products again and have moved on to Kevin MurphyDavines needs to take note in how to treat customers!

Pros:
  • Products are great
Cons:
  • People running customer service needs to be fired and replace

Preferred solution: Nothin from them If it mattered they would of responded after the 5 th email and 3 phone call

User's recommendation: I wouldn’t

Tricia B Rft

Missing shipment

Never received my shipment. I have sent two emails, no one has responded, and there isn't a phone number for me to call.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article