map-marker Decatur, Illinois

Shipment never arrived spent a lot money

My shipment never arrived and I contacted them and they said they could only do an investigation and its been weeks since I ordered

User's recommendation: Don’t buy here good tea horrible service so you won’t even receive it

Cherrie M Yoo

Verified Reviewer

Item shipped to the wrong address

I put my name, Cheryl Medendorp on the billing address and the shipping address to Janis Hardnett in New York. I live in Michigan wrong address. Her sister is in hospice, and Janis is with her every night in the cup and tea were supposed to sooth her. But I cant because it was shipped to the wrong address.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Maker of tea
Cons:
  • Cannot understand representative

Preferred solution: Cost of shipping

User's recommendation: Don’t buy

Resolved
Dorismar Dmo

| map-marker Montreal, Quebec

Resolved: Absolutely impossible to reach customer service

Updated by user Oct 04, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Much to my surprise I got contacted by their customer service and they do seem to be trying to improve.

I am pleased and cautiously optimistic. They still need to work on improving the customer service interface they use but at least it’s reassuring to know they are trying.

Original review Sep 19, 2023
I have been a customer of David's Tea almost since it first opened many years ago. Back then it was an excellent company but ever since David was (apparently) forced out by his uncle the company has really become a nightmare to deal with.
Constant missing items from orders shipped and they make it virtually impossible to reach their customer service. Their online customer service forms fail repeatedly (today I tried over five times and used more than one browser in case the problem was with a specific browser).
I did get to online "chat" with a customer service representative (on the fourth attempt using their chat with us feature) and he was very helpful but the issue of their customer service forms and apps making their customers struggle to reach someone or even send in a form is unacceptable and shows they don't value their customers.
Pros:
  • Some excellent products
Cons:
  • Awful customer service interface

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Find another source for tea and avoid this company!

Fernand Voo
map-marker Princeton, British Columbia

Missing most of my order

Missing most of my order. Two emails to Davids Tea have not been answered. Items that were ordered are Christmas presents.
Cherrie M Yoo

| map-marker Tulsa, Oklahoma

Everything was messed up

Delivered to wrong address bad service Not willing to fix Argumentative, cannot understand the speaker, just bad all around

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else

map-marker Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Shipped to the wrong location

Representative was argumentative, could not understand her and very very frustrated at the whole situation. Not good
map-marker Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Shipped to the wrong location

NoRepresentative was argumentative,could not understand her and very frustrated at the whole situation. Now what?
map-marker Lakeland, Florida

Where is my order

I still have not received my tea order from March 5. I have been charged for it and the representative said it would be re-shipped. Could someone check on the status of my order??
Pamela D Ugg

| map-marker Port Hope, Ontario

Fault with online ordering

Hello: When I log in, I can then place items in my basket. However, when I go to view the basket so that I can place an order, some items are repeated and others are not present. If I delete the 'doubles', others are then repeated. Your help, please. PD

User's recommendation: Try to get help from the ccompany. I emailed last week and have yet to get a response!

Amylah Lip
map-marker Danbury, Connecticut

HORRIBLE SERVICE!

It's been almost a month now since I placed an online order. NO product! NO communication from this company.

User's recommendation: Don't bother!

Beverages Expert Talks

Coffee Subscriptions Are Not New

Feb 3, 2022

What are coffee subscriptions? Jim Fosina, the CEO of Amora Coffee, shares insights with coffee lovers on how coffee subscriptions work and the benefits of quality coffee and tea deliveries at your doors.

Jim Fosina
Jim Fosina

Jim Fosina is a Founder and CEO of Amora Coffee which offers a subscription-based delivery of quality coffee and tea.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article