Left me with an unfinished house and a dead father!

HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! DON'T trust this guy. He RUINED my house!! VERY shoddy work!! Once he gets your $$, he could care LESS what happens! It was Xmas time, and my elderly father was having an operation. I told him I needed him to remodel HIS bathroom 1st, so as to NOT risk him falling by walking all the way to the other end of the house. We agreed, i hired him, he fixed that bathroom LAST, my Dad DID fall, broke his hip, went to the hospital and ended up dying! As if THAT weren't bad enough, he actually put all my furniture & collectibles outside and it got rained on & RUINED...(I have pics of his crew BLO-DRYING all my stuff!!!) And get this....he lives just a few streets over from me. What a GREAT neighbor!!!!! There are WAAAY too many other choices out there, and I'd HATE to see this happen to someone else. **IF ANYONE IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING USING HIM, EMAIL ME AND I'LL SEND YOU A VAST VARIETY OF PICTURES OF HIS "WORK!" *He uses different addresses in Bev. Hills/Northridge, etc. Here is his website so you can be SURE not to use him under another address... http://www.davidspaintandtile.com/
ID
#195181 Review #195181 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

David’s Paint and Tile is a company that provides painting and tiling services in Los Angeles. The company was founded in 1986. David’s Paint and Tile is a specialist in hotel renovations, commercial retail, institutional and restaurant projects and many more. During many years David’s Paint and Tile has gained a reputation of experienced and reliable company to deal with. The company designs and manages different construction processes. David’s Paint and Tile is committed to providing clients with products and services of the highest quality. David’s Paint and Tile is always ready to meet customers’ needs and requirements and provide the best performance.

Davids Paint and Tile reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article