Horrible Service/Communication

Took our Escalade in for warranty work. After 2 days, they called estimating costs of $1600. I told them I had a warranty. I was told, "Oh yeah, that's right." It was an entire WEEK before I was able to get any on the phone about progress. I finally (after leaving 4 messages) asked to speak with the manager of the Service Department. He said he would look into it and call me back. After another WEEK of not being able to get anyone on the phone (another 4 messages), we are told the warranty adjuster was dragging his feet. After speaking to the warranty company, they gave exact dates/times that they finished their appraisal. David Taylor was lying. So, after 24 days, we got our vehicle back, finally fixed. The communication was non-existent and they tried to blame everyone else. If they don't want to do warranty work, then don't accept warranty work! If we weren't fortunate enough to have alternate transportation for our family of FIVE, we would have had to spend well over $2000 for a rental car.
ID
Alvin, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article