David P. Seelig-Seelig and Associates Inc

Mr. Seelig ripped us office for several thousands. His commericial describe his tax services as a client advocate. He uses scare tactics once he gets your retainer for unecessary work to then demands huges fees. We have filed suit against him in New York to get our money back. At one point they almost filed documents with the public court records that published our social security numbers, had I not stopped him. His partner and lawyer Bradley Dorin gives me the impression that his legal experience and professionalism is pathectic. I hope someday to get our money back for the nothing worth of anything they performed.

Do not trust him or his associate Bradley Dorin. They are truly two of the most professionals I ever met that I would not trust.

I am going to inquire about them with legal authorities. They simply do not seem like legitimate who they represent who they are to the public which appears to be only as a way to be privy to the public individual's private personal information.

I am going to check into time immediately. Public beware here!!

ID
Edison, New Jersey
Loss
$2000

About

Summary

David Selig is tax representation and advocacy firm, which is located in New York, NY. David Selig and Bradley Dorin are main specialists of the company; the founder is David Selig. The company is intended to help customers with tax issues of different kinds. It serves both individuals and businesses (business tax clients range from sole proprietorships to partnerships and LLC / S Corps to large corporations). David Selig is ready to help people with a wide array of problems resulting from non-filed tax returns, a spouse or former spouse that has a tax problem, withdrawal of money from an IRA or retirement account, and many more. What about working with businesses, the company is intended to represent businesses and their owners in audits, payroll tax withholding compliance, corporate tax controversies, employee vs. independent contractor and many other issues.

David Seelig reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article