Dave's Auto Body, Palm Beach Gardens FL

What a *** job on my car. I was in a rear end collision. Rear panel had to be replaced. When I picked up the car i noticed the gaps were not quite even. Ed the owner said that was normal. So I trusted him and took the car. With the recent rains we had I noticed a moldy smell in the car. I checked the trunk and found it filled with water and all my "samples" ( Im a drug rep) soaked. Also to include my golf bag (leather) soaked ruined as well. I am not happy to have to deal with this.

That's shoddy workmanship. You knew it was poor work but let them get away with it.

ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Daves Auto Body is based in Lake Park, FL. It is the area’s source for automotive repairs and repainting work. Daves Auto Body has been serving the repair and maintenance needs of car and truck owners in the Palm Beach County area since 1978. Daves Auto Body is family-owned and operated business. Two main services are offered by Daves Aoto Body; those are Auto Painting as well as Collision And Body Repairs. Auto Painting includes scratch and dent removal, repainting, touch-up painting, etc.; when Collision And Body Repairs – body work, auto glass replacement, wheel alignment, and more. The company accepts most insurance coverage for collision repairs, and offers a lifetime repair guarantee on its work.

Daves Auto Body reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article