Datum Solutions - Howard Goldman

All, I want to report that Datum Services has reconciled a situation I reported in September under the user Name Mike. When I reported the issue I was not aware that my email request to Datum were not making it their offices. The communication issue has been resolved and in fact they've provided me with the original paid for list as well as sending along additional lists contacts for my troubles. I've done a bit of checking on the list and there are a small amount of data that's old it tends to be only one field for a contact. In some cases, the web address is incorrect, but the email, contact, etc are fine. I'm happy with the results as I've purchased lists in the past that were much worse - 50% inaccurate. Thank you and if you're having issues with a list, don't give up. Keep trying to contact them and they'll do what they can. Best, MIke

Mike - it seems that you were the only one that was taken care of by Datum Solutions. What did you have to do to get them to resolve the issue?

Howard Goldman told us that the only way he would make it right for us was if we had our original complaint deleted from this website and placed an apology and positive comment.

However, I told him that once you place a complaint on this website it cannot be deleted, then he said that if we couldn't have the complaint removed that he wasn't going to do anything for us.

Mike - share your secret with the rest of the victims so that we can all get some kind of compensation from this unprofessional company - Datum Solutions.

Yes, we were horrified that our money was gone, BUT no. They look legitimate, good company to work with.

View more comments (1)
ID
Herndon, Virginia

Big Scam on Mailing List Orders.

On 3/15/11 we ordered a mailing list according to specific categories from Datum-Solutions in Wilmington, DE. We were guaranteed the list would not have duplicates and was opted-in. Ordered 9,231 leads and paid $1,846. We were supposed to get the list as soon as they received payment, didn't get the list until 2 weeks after making several calls & emails. The list was fraud/scam - it contained 5,307 duplicate names and 2,010 bounced emails. Out of the 9,231 we paid for - only 1,914 legitimate. Called & emailed company several times - no response whatsoever. Has anyone else ordered from this company?

But i got nice data from them

Please note that this isn't the same company as Datum Solutions Limited in the UK...which is a reputable ICO registered company.

Datos-services and Kevin Smith is a real scam. I have received an email list, 50% was bad addresses and the rest was just piled up with an email crawler and thrown at me. They sell these email list to many people and they lie. Than a few days later you get an email under Kevin Smith again posing as development manager for another email service company now like this:

Kevin Smith

Business Development

Global Find Sense ware LLC.

P: 302-251-****

What a ***, somebody should stop this criminal. I am in Canada, can not do anything, but hope somebody in the States will put him in jail he belongs.

@PissedConsumer708010

Geez...you people are idiots.

Does anybody know if Datum is still in business?

@PissedConsumer693904

the perpetrator is from bangalore and in the business of deceiving innocent gullible people. the unscrupulous fraudster is https://www.facebook.com/shailendra.paramesh

James Clayton and Datos-Services is a SCAM.

BEWARE of this company.

Lists are worthless.

Totally agree...Datum Solutions, Datos List, all seem to be the reincarnation of the same scam. List bounces around 70%, list is NOT delivered to criteria at all. It appears that these guys somehow got a list a couple of years ago and milking it for whatever they can get away with.

We had the same experience with Chris Millside under the name of Datosonline. Do not do business with this company.

We were looking at conducting a business relationship with this company but when I asked for a reference check they refused the information. Thankfully I stumbled upon this website and found they are fraud. Thanks.

View more comments (27)
ID
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

Datum Solutions is a highly regarded, leading provider of email marketing solutions for organizations worldwide and provides your business with Email ...

Datum Solutions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article