Resolved: Dating For Cheaters wont refund my money

Update by user Nov 11, 2014

UPDATE: They have refunded me the money

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2014
I signed up with an affair dating web site DatingForCheaters.com and I purchased their 6 months membership, so after 2 months, I decided to cancel my subscription because my computer broke and I was going to be with out a computer for a very long time, so I contacted them to get a refund for the renaming 4 months, they got back to me and refused to refund me and they said that I had agreed to their non refund policy when I first singed up, so what can I do ? is there a way I can get my money ?

What kind of website is this exactly, it sounds like it promotes cheating on your spouse, anyways would it not be funny if both husband and wife were cheating on each other and agreed to meet the person they are cheating with only to find out that they were chatting with each other all along.

You're surprised that a website called Dating for Cheaters cheated you out of money?? Haha!

Well two things you did sign a contract, and two they are cheaters as well.

@First B

Lol don't you get it, he just wants a refund because he changed his mind since he is not getting any dates/ If his computer is "broken" how is he able to post this review.

#1985101
@PissedConsumer883775

That's true! Plus, the last thing someone that actually uses a site like this should do is bring attention to themselves by complaining online and having more than one strange cash exchange occur on their monthly statement.

I'm with you on this. This person is probably around 30, a male and ugly as a board fence. He found someone that actually puts up with his pathetic ways but no, that's not good enough. He's going to go for the supermodel that happens to be into broke people that can't afford to fix their "broken" computer.

Plus, he probably was banned from all the local strip clubs for being a creeper and was trying to find ANY way of obtaining a girl. Now that this has failed, he's relegated to spending a few dollars on a valentines day card for the poor wife that's overwhelmed as to how in the world she signed up for someone like him. Granted....

I may have parts of this wrong. :)

View more comments (4)
Resolved
ID
Pros
  • Liked the site
Cons
  • I couldnt get my money
Reason of review
refund for months that I did not use the site
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article