Datavo Communications & Salesman (David Carr) Unscrupulous Business Dealings

A salesman from Datavo Communications named David Carr came into my office at my place of business. David offered me internet & phone service agreement at $84.99 per month with a one year contract. I accepted because it's less than what I'm paying with AT&T and signed the service agreement. I get my first bill and it's $109.00 per month with a 24 month contract. I come into Datavo Communications headquarters and show them my original service agreement. They will not honor it and tell me I agreed to an additional contract regardless of my original contract. The salesman will not return my calls. They are unethical, and deceptive.

I am a Telepacific customer and two years ago I came across this sales man named David Care and at that time he worked for them. This guy is a liar and will do anything and will tell stories to get his commission. I feel very sorry for the companies that hire wrong sales people that represent their company in the wrong way.

My name is Rhaphael T. and a representative of Datavo. After coming across your Yelp complaint I was curious as to whether you were still with Datavo and if so were you able to resolve issues with the contract. I was unable to pull any information regarding your account due to the limited information provided within the Yelp complaint, but would like to work to resolve any issues if they still exist. Please send me your main business number via email if you continue to be a Datavo customer as I would like the opportunity to resolve the issue and retain your business. Please know, David Carr has been terminated and no longer an employee of Datavo. Thank you - rhaphaelt@***.com

Office: 818-623-**** ext. 1133

Mobile: 323-216-****

rhaphaelt@***.com

This is the real David Carr and I would never talk to or deal with a customer like that. Someone is trying to act like they are me.

Ya right on the last post. I was tricked by the salesman who posted the first comment which shows the kind of people that this company employs. The company made no effort to make it right.

Above posting is factually incorrect. There is a valid and signed agreement by which the account was setup and billed accordingly. Thank you.

Shut up and pay your bill, you whiny b*i*t*c*h.

View more comments (5)

Datavo Communications Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.datavo.com/legal/termsandconditions/
Datavo Communications FAQ
To read more: http://www.datavo.com/support/faqs/
Summary

Datavo Communications is a private company that was started in 1996. Since then the company has grown tremendously over the past 15-plus years, servicing over 12,000 clients in the Los Angeles and Orange County regions of California. There are branches of the company in Agoura Hills, CA, Los Angeles, CA and Orange County, CA. The products of the company include different home solutions like Business Broadband (Ethernet over Copper, enterprise T1, Bonded DSL, and Office DSL) and Business Telephone. Datavo Communications is focused on laying the groundwork for necessary communication services, including robust and competitively priced bandwidth and analog or VoIP phone services through privately owned networks. Datavo Communications literally helps send emails out and keeps the phone calls coming in by providing the necessary bandwidth to make communication model go round.

Datavo Communications reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article