Donna J Wuj

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Austin, Texas

Zero communication/ no accountability

One star is being generous. They have attempted to automate property management and leasing -EPIC FAIL!

Property managers don't respond, no direct way to contact anyone.

It took almost a month to get questions answered about a property I was interested in. Once I leased it and paid, I got a call two days before scheduled move-in date that the property was occupied by squatters. I picked another property had to chase down the property manager for two days to get the lease signed. We drove 14 hours to property arriving at 5am with a 20ft U-Haul - The key pad was disabled and I realized it was occupied when I looked in the window and saw sofas and pictures on the wall.

I called Darwin and the customer service agent could not get anyone on the phone to come out. I filed a police report and left. Darwin refunded my monies after trying to convince me to pick another property. Never!

The way Darwin "manages" property is beyond incompetent. Owners and potential tenants should beware.

User's recommendation: Avoid this company

map-marker Garfield, New Jersey

Keys to lock box

Darwin rep got back to me fairly quickly and was able to get me into the home. They have been very helpful and responsive thru our process.

User's recommendation: Give them a little time to respond

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article