Darrell Waltrip Honda of Franklin, TN

I just bought a new 2008 Honda Accord, fully loaded. I purchased the car over the phone, having seen one else where and having owned two others, loved the Honda Accord. When I arrived at the dealership, it took them forever to finish the paper work, which was done wrong anyway. We had to redo it. I was in some pain as I had just had an injection in my knee. In my haste, I didn't read the over all "normal" paperwork. This is what I was told and to just sign. I didn't drive the car until I drove it home, two hours away. I noticed almost home that the car had over 1500 miles on it. By the time I got home I had over 1600 miles on the "NEW" car. I don't think that Darrell Waltrip Honda should be allowed to sell a car as new when they knew about the mileage. This was not disclosed to me verbally. I had them add window tint as part of the sale. The interior was not cleaned from the installation of tint. Water stains ran down the interior door panels..a real mess for me to try and clean. Still on cleaned. The dealership tried to pay me off with a $500.00 check. like that made up for 1504 miles..this was on the paper work I was told was the norm, and to just sign. Thinking they were honest, I signed. I'll never do business with them again or send them any.
ID
Simpsonville, South Carolina

About

Darrell Waltrip Honda Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.darrellwaltriphonda.com/privacy.aspx
Related Companies

Hendrick Automotive Group, Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth, Gwinnett Place Honda, Hendrick Chevrolet Cary, Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buford

Summary

Darrell Waltrip Honda offers a wide range of new and pre-owned vehicles produced by Honda. In addition to this, the company executes service and maintenance of all the represented cars and sells separate details and parts for them. Video section represents virtual test drive and inventory description. The customers can use online car finder which makes the search easier and faster by filtering necessary data. Concerning credit opportunities, they are as well settled by Darrell Waltrip Honda and the clients can quickly be preapproved. Besides, the company develops price assurance program and manages a showroom with the latest models of Honda. The clients are offered free $25 reward card which can be used in Walmart, Starbucks or put on MasterCard. The office is located in Franklin, TN.

Darrell Waltrip Honda reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Brands Related to Darrell Waltrip Honda

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article