DarkStarLLC charges you after you cancel accounts, hides charges years later hopes you don't notice

Update by user Mar 13, 2012

Update: I recieved a call from the company today. They actually resolved the issue by offering a refund for the charges. I was surprised at how well they solved the issue.

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2012
I used there services 3 to 4 years ago. Today they charged me for there services as if I was still a client. They are betting most people wont notice. Be very carefull with this company, they will charge you and hope you dont find the charges. $135 was charged and the phone number does not work. The phone number might as well be fake as it can only be reached from some areas and says to send them an email. Domainsbyproxy.com is there web site proxy service. Be very worried when you see a company with a domainbyproxy as they give you *** to get information that works. Domainsbyproxy.com is part of godaddy.com and they even asked me for my credit card number to search who is realy behind the domain. When they did get my credit card information, the guy from godaddy/domainsbyproxy.com said the credit charge does not exist. When I explained the charge is from their client, he then said "You need a police report". Now I have to wait for the police officer that took my report to call domainsbyproxy to get a phone number that works for DarkStarLLC.com. All this trouble because DarkStarLLC staff is unreachable by phone. Be very worried when your buying and you cant phone the person. That means, if something goes wrong, your on your own to wait weeks for replies.

i also got problems with darkstar. there is a button for ordering a server and it says GAME SERVER 3 DAYS RISK FREE TRIAL.

i ordered using this button and after 2 days i asked them to cancel and refund me. they told me i was confusing with something else. ridiculous. it was clearly stated 3 days risk free trial when i ordered but they dont want to refund after 2 days.

i would not recommend them to anyone.

@Christ

THEY JUST SENT ME A FAKE INVOICE ASKING TO PAY A SERVICE I ALREADY PAID AND THAT THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD REFUND DO TO WRONG PUBLICITY ON THEIR WEBSITE. THEY STILL DIDNT REFUND ME AVOID THEM AT ALL COST. THEY SEEM TO TRY TO RIP OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Their headquarters in Chicago. Visit them sometime.

Its fun. :eek

This is no surprise. DarkStar ventrilo has been ripping people off for a long time.

I had an account there and they triple billed me for months and never brought it to my attention. I had to file 2 complaints with the BBB BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. They also ignored my complaint. You can look them up under nobis technology.

The have an F rating and dont even reply to customer complaints. COMPLETE FAIL DARKSTARLLC

View more comments (3)
ID
San Juan, San Juan Municipio
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article