Saddle Does not Fit and Dark Horse Saddlery won't let me return it

Saddle Does not Fit and Dark Horse Saddlery won't let me return it
Update by user Apr 20, 2016

I apologize for not proof reading my title. It is supposed to be Dark Horse Saddlery, not Darh.

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2016
I paid Dark Horse Saddlery to do a saddle fitting on my new horse, and then let them order me a saddle in the size they recommended. When it arrived, I quickly found it did not fit my horse. I have contacted the company multiple times but they claim that it was a custom order and I am stuck with it. I had a certain expectation of service- that the fitter would competently measure my horse- but this did not happen. I believe that as I am not the one who incorrectly measured my horse, that I should be able to return the useless saddle and receive a full refund. Please beware of buying anything from Dark Horse Saddlery. They are not competent.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with DHS- but your issue is with the distributor, not the saddle.. Zaldi saddles are great in terms of the technology and craftsmanship that go into the product.

However the problem here is the distributor, who is *NOT* actually a saddle fitter. Zaldi saddles are fully adjustable, and a good fitter should be able to adjust both the tree and flocking to accommodate your horse.

I can't believe a company would treat their customers this way! What a *** So sorry for you.

Wow, I was considering Zaldi, but I sure won't now. I feel for you. That sucks!

View more comments (2)
ID
Alberta, Canada
Product
Zaldi Top Jump Saddle
Cons
  • How rudelyi have been treated
  • That the item i ordered did not fit as expected and promised
Reason of review
incorrect product sold to me
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article