Mr Kambiz Darcars accounting practices

I have been working at Darcars Automotive group for over 15 years in straight commission sales.We get paid on 15th of every month with certain bonuses and payplan that applies to the number of units sold.Darcars accounting department only pays the full commission if and when they have the right paper work even so policy is to spot deliver them.In another words,spot delivery does not neccesarily mean full payment of units delivered. This practice has become a routine and consensus is that is done systematically and delibrately to avoid making right payments to employees.Darcars hold many dealerships and the amount they withhold from employees can be substantial savings for them. All this is due to lack of staff and qualified ones both in finance and accounting because company is too cheap to hire decent professionals depriving staff from getting adequately paid at the same time customers waste a lot of time trying to have their paperwork corrected .It's my belief that comapny should pay sales staff according to what they spot delivered therefore, eleminating the so called carry overs.You wonder why there is such a great number of employee turn over to the extent that they keep hiring everyday non stop.All my complaints to owners and vice president and general managers have fallen on deaf ears and the practice of carrying over deals continues to avoid the right payment to commissioned sales staff.

Here we are again at Darcars Volvo with their 4th General manager who used to be on before he was replaced!! One wonder if Darcars have ant structure in place or they just have it on auto pilot letting their staff suffer while not allowed to practice their democratic rights of expressing their opinion.

All the comments above is under my name Kambiz the original whistle blower.If there is a justification to what I did to get fired thee are companies that like what I did and one just hired me because of it!! Go figure.

It's been three months sice I Kambiz ,got terminated for excersizing my right of freedom of speech(blogging) on the company's computer which was evidently against Darcars Automotive's policy.Not even one ex coworker took up the matter with the company's authority to reinstate ne ,a 15 year veteran.They are actually very glad that I got hired in another company ironically for the same reason I got terminated!!Once Outside the company whoever I meet who used to work there tells me about the negative experience they had while employed there opening my eyes to the reality of it all.It is working out fine for me now trying to forget all the long hours and efforts I left at DArcars.

Here we are again three weeks after termination and no one has commented on these articles and /or contacted me to discuss the issues.They claim that it is against their policy to use their computer to make such comments However, the first one was done in July of last year and I was approached for a meeting that took place in General manager's office with the comptroller of accounting present to defend their practices and blame General manager's cousin at the time for mismanagement!!And of course, after that they corrected some finance activities while replacing the managers and from then on went from bad to worse.But sales staff put up with all the downs hoping the situation will improve.Meanwhile I am looking for another adventure.

Here we are a year later and on third General manager with his a side kick as business development manager in five months developed only disappointments trying so hard to preserve their own images with a bad bed side manner.Sales plummetd to 1/4 comparing to a year ago lowest moral with just everyone going with the flow and showing up for one reason or another mostly health insurance benefits that keeps the sales staff on board but otherwise starving.Owners and upper management sweep the losses under 25 other dealers they operate.Creating sales should be the priority not slowing sales staff down with unneccesary rules and restrictions.

@PissedConsumer689538

My termination at DarcarsVolvo was based on blogging according to the director of loss prevention who thought he caught a thief.The general manager of the gm's didn't have ant questions or explanations as to why I am being terminated.Anyone can rate and comment on the internet on plenty sights about how they were treated and what their experience was at any organization and that's all I did with the staff in agreement even before I posted the comment with the exception of the general manager and his advisor.This constitutes a wrongful termination unless the owners over ride the decision.What is the benefit of letting go a 18 year veteran of the company who has put up with all the downside of their businessand willing to work there until retirement?

The topic should be complaints against Darcars Volvo

@kambiz

Ironically,I received a text from my previous sales manager Mr Tuscani who suggested to make an appology to Jamie Darvish who runs the company as General manager (owner's son) for blogging and may be he would reconsider taking me back.Just because anyone whom gets hired there don't stay around too long.I wonder if that has to do with either management or the brand(Volvo).If anything,since they have had my info for 15 years they would be the one who should contact me.

View more comments (6)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article