Landscaper who can't keep his word

In July of 2012, I hired Daniel Mazzabufi of Dan's landscaping (office location 623 Douglas Drive Orange, CT. 06477), to power wash my home. After the initial washing, I noticed that three screens had been damaged. I contacted Dan to let him know about the damages, and he stated that the screens would be repaired. I waited a bit to follow up, as the summer season is busy for landscapers. I called him again, this time he told me that he had just come out of the hospital and asked me to give him more time. I agreed to this as I am not someone who expects a person who is healing to hop to immediately. We are know into May and the screens are still damaged. How a business owner can ignore damage done to a customers house by his workers is beyond me.
ID
Loss

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article