MECHANICS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DO!

MY BMW 335i had engine trouble since I bought it and is now 7 months. I took it back for repairs about every week, but to no avail. My car was at Danric for 2 months, and after I phoned them and complained about it, they all of a sudden phoned me back and said the car is now ready . On my way to Windhoek now, the car just died on my. It is night time. I am so DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED, I WANNA CRY. Is there no such thing as HONESTY anymore in this industry. Nobody told me that the car I bought had engine trouble when I bought it in December 2011. And now it seems nobody knows how to fix the problem and I have to deal with it on a daily basis. BELIEVE ME, I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN BMW.

Danric auto is probably the worst car dealer in Namibia. Staff has no clue about communication and management is very rude.

The only thing that the guys at Danric cares about is lining their pockets with our hard earned money. No after sales service whatsoever and doesn't take responsibility for anything once you drive the vehicle out of their parking lot. I had a similar experience with them. I loved the car but regretted that i had to buy it from Danric auto.

Danric auto Windhoek, Namibia gave BMW a bad name. No wonder more people started driving Mercedes instead of Bmw.

ID
Swakopmund, Erongo

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article