Danny Russo Fitness Trainer Reviews

Show reviews that mention
danny russo program gym owner people women results russo gym owner guy
Filter review

IT WORKED FOR ME!

I followed the program, utiluzed the hotline to speak with Janet his staff nurse. I lost 65LBs on the Food Excercise & Water Program for Women, and Had a Breast Reduction to look even better. Thank You Danny & Janet for the go get em talks, the high 5's & the visits to my Gym. I look & feel great!
Elgin, Illinois
Product
Danny Russo Fitness Trainer Food Exercise And Water Fitness Program
Good quality

Danny Russo - Fitness Program Review

Holy ***! Is this *** still ripping people off? I fell for his scam at a gym in our town in 1998. He talked a great program, took the money, then noone ever heard from him again. The gym owner never knew what to tell us. Made him look bad too. His "program" in hindsight, was basicly eating balanced meals, drinking water and exercising. I was doing that on my own. Only difference was writing it down. I saw NO results and felt totally ripped off. Don't fall for the fast talk. Just use common sense.
Product
Danny Russo Fitness Trainer Fitness Program
Not as described/ advertised

Scam

Danny Russo came to Crunch gym with a very motivating ideas he made all believe he would be there for us the whole step of the way. Even promised to come to our gym and show us step one. He claims the gym kicked him out so he can't come. Not once did he do a personal program as promised. He is a scam artist take the money and run is Danny Russo. Shame on me for falling for this scam and shame on you Danny Russo for doing it. Please women he isn't in it to help you only for your money.
Bradenton, Florida

The F.E.W Program WORKS!!! Danny is the Man!!!

My name is Anthony Cudjo (Tony) I have been the head trainer, I must say the only trainer Danny Russo has ever hired and allowed to represent his F.E.W Program. I have been in the fitness Industry as a Gym Owner, Health Club Consultant, Consultant to Medical Physicians. Danny has more integrity in his pinky that most people have in their whole body! This guy Damon, has proven to me to be a bad father looking for someone to help his daughter the way he should have. She did not follow the program as many people do and now looking to blame people for their own personal failure to comply. Now the reality is this....we are a fat nation, unmotivated to change or improve our health status. As a professional "Master Trainer" I find clients who fail blame others and that is the fundamental reason the are over weight, they wont take ownership and they live theirs lives with excuses! We no excuse produce nothing except excuses. I stand by our program and the results thousands of clients have experienced with the F.E.W Program. Blessings to all, change your decisions- your life will change!
Abilene, Texas
Good customer service

Danny Russo (FEW)

I own a gym and Danny Russo came to my location to sell his ideas. You as a gym owner give him your clients to work with. He's a fast talker and a very smooth salesman. He had 20 plus ladies buy his program. Not one of these unsuspecting women saw results. Most were young woman, the wives of soldiers serving in Afghanistan. These women never saw this guy coming, they trusted me so they went with his program. Don't know what else to say other than buyer be where! Taking advantage to people by promoting hopes and dreams.

Him and his right hand man Tony are just salesman trying to *** out of money! I signed my daughter up, he worked with her for a few weeks, told her he was going to help her all the way the left town without telling us!

Tony is a liar and a cheat!

Don't trust either of them! Big scammers!!

I'm sorry but he also came to a club I was at. I did his program and got amazing results.

As a result of theses results the club hired me to train other women doing the program. If the program is done the way it was designed and followed through with it works.

It's a tough workout program and most women will not stick with it. But it does work!!

We had the same situation here in western NY. He came to our gym, a smooth talker and great salesman.

He looked me right in the eye, held my hand and said " we are in this together together results"...took my money and I never heard from him...nor did a single other woman that signed on that night.

What a joke...poor business practice. I feel sorry for the women who buy in and for the unsuspecting gyms and organizations that have him speak in their facilities...trust us, just say NO!

Every woman had direct email and phone support to me for adjustments... Some of the women even though the seminar was a couple of years ago are still with me!!!!

Maybe you better concentrate on getting results for your members.... Most told me they got no support from your gym and no-one took interest in them.... After all, why are you in business?

TO GET YOUR MEMBERS RESULTS!

After over 20 years of conducting seminars all over the country I find these two with complaints but never had I heard from them or especially the 20 ladies who never heard from us.. We answer every email and some of those women from those clubs are still with us today.

As for the club advertising... We do pay for 50% of ads that are about the EVENT not everything else the club wants to advertise. Every club is paid what they are owed and every women is serviced to the max...!

\Very sorry these two out of 1,000's of women and many 100's of club owners feel this way.

@PissedConsumer454502

Danny, you owe the trainer at elements diet and fitness in Okemos Mi as well. 40 per session, 24 sessions.

If you want a good reputation than build one and start by keeping your word.

Or atleast stop mentioning God in your talks and ruining His. Your not a person I respect but I expect you to uphold the buisness deal.

:( He did nearly the sane in my area. He also tells the gym owner he will pay 50% of all advertising for hosting his event.

He did pay some one the the money owed but not all.

I have tried to contact him and his wife many times. Not one return email or call.

View more comments (6)
Louisville, Kentucky

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article