Refund not issued

Update by user Mar 10, 2014

Dani Fashions

1/3803, Ground Floor, Moti Desai Ni Pole,

Soni Faliya, Nr. Rupal Clinic,

Surat - 395001, Gujarat, India.

Email id: info@***.com

Phone Number : +91-886-6**-**88

Original review posted by user Mar 10, 2014
I bought two items from this company online at the of October. After having spoke to online assistant who assured me it would be delivered on time. The items did not arrive. The company promised me a refund. 3 months ago, I am still chasing them for a refund. They are a bunch of liars and cheats. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They are unprofessional and frauds. They managed to take my money so easily and yet they have made a thousand excuses not to issue my refund. I have wasted so much time and more money calling this useless company.
ID
Surat, Gujarat
Loss

Dani Fashions - FRAUD. Stopped replying to emails after they received payment

I bought two items from Dani Fashions online. I spoke to sales assistant on their online chat. He/she assured me I would receive my delivery by 12th Nov. They sent me measurement form which I filled out and sent. I asked for confirmation that they have received this and also reassurance I would receive my items by the promised date. I have had no reply. I had emailed them everyday and yet there has been no response. I paid them a large sum of money. This has not only wasted my time and money but it means I am left in a predicament of having to arrange the clothing somewhere else. I am absolutely disgusted by their fraudulent nature. Details of company: Dani Fashions 1/3803, Ground Floor, Moti Desai Ni Pole, Soni Faliya, Nr. Rupal Clinic, Surat - 395001, Gujarat, India. Email id: info@***.com Phone Number : +91-886-6**-**88

I too have recently dealt with Dani Fashions and would advise anyone to never EVER buy from this site! They took an order for a salwar (Order # 10000****) and then told me the item was no longer in stock.

I have been asking for a refund for two months and they have been stalling, not responding to my emails and NOT GIVING MY MONEY BACK. This was after telling me it would only take 72hours!

Please think twice before buying from them! If I actually get my money back, I will gladly retract my comments and return to this site to update everyone!

Respected Mam,

Hope you will be doing well, Well actually we had sent you products according to your given measurement and below is your measurements:

Measurement Given By:

11.Back Neck Depth In Inches -

12.Blouse Length * In Inches - 17.5

13.Closing Side - As shown

14.Closing with - As shown

15.Lining (As lining is compulsory for blouse.)

Petticoat (Bottom Skirt)

16.Around Waist * - 43

17.Around Hips * - 48.5

18.Petticoat Length *

(H). Your

Height * 5.11'

And according to this we had stitched her 2 products, She had explained us that she had some sort of fitting issues we request her that we had already gave alteration option and it is possible to make the dress fit as per her desire needs.

As per company policy if there is any defect found in product like tore from somewhere in that case we accept return, we do not accept return in case of Stitched Product and it is clearly mentioned on our website too, then also we request to client that please send the product back to our office address we will correct the problem which she had faced and re-shipped in 1 day with Express shipment, but customer is not ready to understand, we had provided choice to customer from our and now it is not our mistake, as we are happy to resolve our customer problem, that is what DaniFashions.com always try to give her or his customers.

Regards,

DaniFashions.com

dani fashions was a fraud site i place a order to him and payment mode give him cash on deliery but he was cancel my order i dnt no why then i see the complains agaist him i have seen many complaint so i taught to u all this is a fake site dnt order on this :eek

@PissedConsumer740496

Respected Madam,

Hope you will be doing well, Madam we never offer COD (Cash On Delivery) on our website. and from your first order also i was clearly told you that we do not offer COD and in your second order you have placed order directly on our website, so where this COD thing is come up.

We have already told you that please return the products we will fix the issue of stitching correct it and resend it to you. we have show our business ethics

And we request you to please stop to spread the baseless rumour against us. If you have any query or suggestion please feel free to discuss with us we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Dani Fshions

View more comments (3)
ID
London, England

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article