Avoid dancingprom.com at all cost!

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. It was supposed to be delivered two weeks before her prom. When we received the package, it was the wrong dress. It was a dirty plus-sized dress (my daughter is a petite-sized teen). I tried to contact them by phone number and only got an answering machine. So I emailed them for over a week and was given the runaround. They told me that the dress they sent was more expensive than the one we ordered and asked that she wear that one. I explained that she could not fit it and that I was tired of the emails and for them to just tell me the address wear I should return it and for them to send me a refund. They told me that returning it would be very costly as they charged a lot for it to go through customs. They asked that I just try to sell it, and they would give me a partial refund. I told them that they ruined prom for my only child and that I deserved a full refund. I no longer heard from them again, and I never received a refund. Avoid them at all cost!
ID
Cons
  • Took my money
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article