Dana Iscoff MA MFT Reviews

Show reviews that mention
family court dana family court recovery history amends dana iscoff stories meeting
Filter review

Update

Dana has informed some of her contemporaries that she no longer takes 730 evaluations as of July 2021. I believe she should extend that to other services. Its been stated in this forum that Dana has been through recovery and rehab, I do not think that impacts her value as a person but the fact is that shes been practicing for decades in a high burnout field. If she is working with you on a family court matter past July 2021 please comment below. Dana, you cannot erase history - nor can parents who have your words on our childrens court records. You can make amends, you can clean up wreckage and you can apologize to people you abused.
Preferred solution
Full apology and editing of advertisements mentioning family court services, full retirement from evaluations

Requiem Danita

There is evil, ever about fundamental systems of government quite incidental So go, if youre able to Wipe up your hate in some tottering state, but not here, dear. Is that clear, dear?
ID
#2036968 Review #2036968 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Apology

We know better let’s do better

Dana Iscoff MA MFT - We know better let’s do better
As soon as you walk into her office you notice that it’s a dated 80’s decor, marginally clean, rusty hooks hold dated prints and lights don’t work properly. That bit down below about making amends should be tattooed on Dana’s forehead backwards so she can recite it every time she looks in a mirror until she’s made those amends, some of those children are now adults and at least one adult child who had an abusive parent awarded custody due to Dana’s reporting has registered a complaint to the board of behavioral sciences, that board cannot oversee court processes and the family court should tighten up its lists accordingly. If you get to choose your PC, do your due diligence, the complaints go back at least 10 years. If you were assigned, take notes and say your prayers. If you are reading this as an attorney or court officer know that this woman is undermining your credibility by *** ing all over what should be scientific (or at least unbia$ed) processes.

Dana’s kids posting reviews of their mom on yelp isn’t quite as disheartening but uh, apple didn’t fall far from the tree apparently

@PissedConsumer1753221

And her friends who happen to own Dana’s favorite place for R&R... “reflections executive rehab”.

Reflect on ethics much?

A new version of Thelma and Louise, Dana and Louise. Riding off into retirement on the bankroll of broken families.

@PissedConsumer1788675

Don’t forget her very dishonest attorney friends, is that a special version of the bar they took?

@PissedConsumer1796858

Yes, it is a special version it’s one for women of retirement age who wish to still collect paychecks at the expense of minors. They stand to scratch each other backs and cover each other lies...

Until it becomes clear to everyone that these women do not care about children they only care about their next vacation?

Or, Until we parents decided to name all of you with her when we finally sink this rotting ship of shame? It’s their choice and retirement is a lovely option

View more comments (3)

Unhinged

In there is anything thing my ex-wife and I agree on, it did not come out of meditation with Dana Iscoff. She cancelled appointments last minute, refused to see us separately (despite my then-wives) violent outbursts. Dana seemed to enjoy watching us suffer. Members of the tribe usually protect our own and that is what I am doing I cannot believe she is back at El Emmanuel with her history.

She double booked me with a private therapy client. How is someone without basic time management skills allowed to take court appointments?

DANA ISCOFF MFT,SANFRANCISCO FAMILY COURT

Dana Iscoff went out of her way to destroy my position in family court.I knew at our first meeting that she had made her mind up about me,and I told her so,this caused her to smile.Dana took anything my wife said and agreed with it at face value.Dana fought my wifes battles.She was supposed to do an assessment,but a tiny little paragraph in her contract said she could go anywhere she wants to go.She insisted on only talking about my drug and alcohol days,I have been in recovery 19 years.Dana interviewed a man that I had won a judgement against.Dana interviewed my ex girlfriends husband.Dana told me on my third visit that I was pretty effed up!With a jocular demeanor she said that I needed drugs.Dana has no boss,no one to answer to.Iam surrounded by family court professionals who cannot believe how devious she is and unprofessional!DANA ISCOFF praised a halfway house and says she has 3 months sober,but she took that down.Read all of her reviews and you will hear similar horror stories!

She is unethical, vindictive, dishonest, and lies.

She got shipped off to rehab again. Think you can buy your way out of addiction, Dana?

No, you can't. It takes coming clean with all the horrible things you have been doing to innocent children and to their parents all these years. It is eating you up. You need to call everyone you messed over and ask for forgiveness and then make amends--that includes the children you destroyed.

It means resigning from Family Court. San Francisco is a small town, Dana. Word gets out really fast; there is no anonymity. It is hysterical that you are now listing yourself as a therapist who can help people with addiction.

Apparently, you can't keep your mouth off a bottle or your butt off a bar stool. People see you from the street sitting on that back bar stool in the darkened lounge you go to for "lunch" on Fillmore. Maybe the Rabbi can help you. No one in the congregation is willing to; you are an embarrassment to our temple.

The only reason you show up once a year is to pass out your cards and ask for atonement. You don't seem to understand God is in charge, not you.

Just because you ask to be forgiven, doesn't mean you are. I'd say, from what I am reading about you all over the web, He is handing out justice.

@PissedConsumer1373450

She will pay for all that she has done! Atonement is for those who repent and mend their ways. She is on a straight path to ***

I had the same problem In Contra Costa Family Court with my mediator Mary Jo Dierickx. I have been wondering about the Atty and mediator relationship.

I also have found out our Family Courts are run by CEOs and it's a 80 billion dollar year business. REALLY? How did the day come we have a CEO running Family Court? I have filed a complaint against this evil person and hoping for some justice for my children.

Family Court is kidnapping children from stable parents. The time is NOW for reform and these clowns to be accountable for their craziness.

#1194925
@PissedConsumer899858

Daun I'd be interested in hearing what happened with your case. We noticed a concerning issue with Mary Jo Dierickx as well in our most recent case.

If you get this, feel free to email me at ness4film@***.com.

Thanks!

@PissedConsumer899858

Daun, what happened with Mary Jo? She was my mediator and I can't believe her ruling. Did you get any justice?

@PissedConsumer1353654

Justice in the Family Court System? It doesn't operate with "justice." If you are unlucky enough to find yourself in it, you are going to be dealing with crooked thieves, a tank full of blood thirsty sharks.

You DO have recourse. A Judge in Contra Costa County finally got disgusted and removed the licenses of 7 custody evaluators in one swoop, their professional licenses. One of them had written a book called, "How to Do a Custody Evaluation." Custody evaluations are big dollars for low life *** that go into psychology with the sole purpose of raking in the money; they don't have the personality or empathy to be therapists. Don't expect any kind of fairness from them.

They live by the newer version of the golden rule, "Them that's got the gold wins." Ask Family Court Services how you can file a complaint. Contact the Justice Department. Your family court attorney is NOT going to do it for you. They have to work with these monsters on other cases and do not want to alienate them.

There are several parent organizations that have formed. Google them.

Attend and get the support you need and the solutions. Mothers, fathers, grandparents and caregivers attend the groups.

@PissedConsumer1373515

Thank you for your post. Family Court is indeed a mafia-run business.

It is a well oiled-machine.

They all are in it to squeeze every penny they can get out of families, out of children. They entire court system is flawed, corrupted!

She's a filthy, dirty family court crook. Please write the Head of Family Court and report her.

A trip to the Justice Department is also in order. What she does is align herself with a group of attorneys and psychologists. If your attorney is not in her "litigation circle," you can kiss your child good bye. The custody ring (the term for the illegal organization) extends as far away as Sonoma County and south to San Mateo.

In terms of money, there is no limit as to what she and her cronies are willing to charge. She should be locked up and the key thrown away.

I've never met a more cruel and greedy individual in my life. She told my young child the single time she interviewed him that he "was weird."

View more comments (8)
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article