Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

GROSS NEGLIGENCE LEAD TO DAMAGE OF MY VEHICLE AND PERSONAL PROPERTY

Dallas Offroad - GROSS NEGLIGENCE LEAD TO DAMAGE OF MY VEHICLE AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
I came to Dallas Off-Road, because I had recently purchased my first Jeep, and someone told me these people and this establishment was the premier Jeep service professionals in the DFW Region. Unfortunately, over the eight months and $8000 worth of patronage that I...

I wis I would of read this first! Took my 2016 Ram 1500 in for Bilstien 5100 leveling shock kit.

Found out my newer OE style struts didn’t have the removable lower spring mount. So 2 days later after barely any updates or when it will be done. I went up there while on test drive from Mark or whoever the the guy was. Paid for service left only to notice greasy hand prints, elbow smears in area that had nothing to do with front suspension.

Week later I find my left AMP running steps dented underneath which look like a bottle Jack or lift pad was use to lift it, OR, the test drive duo went out and offloaded my frickin truck and damaged it. Now I know a 3rd party alignment shop was used but as I told Jeff someone needs to own up to it! His response? Absolutely would not accept any blame nor for his alignment vendor, but offered to sell me a new step at discounted cost!

THANKS JEFF! Appreciate saving me money while I still pay you more for your shops shade tree mechanic work and service! If it’s not a Jeep or your not a regular who’s “in the click” then your treated like a pest. I had $50,000 worth of Build I wanted done on my 71 IH Scout that his *** pour service cost him.

*** on me once! Never again. $135 dollar step that nobody else worked on that truck he would not own up too! Jeff I just want you to know I know you lied to me point blank after texting and calling several times to get handled.

A week! Before you spoke with me. Only reason I didn’t take you to small claims was because it was $135 and didn’t have definite proof. But you know the truth!

Your loss! Eventually gonna catch up.

ID
#2191952 Review #2191952 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Cons
  • No accountability
  • No respect
  • No integrity
Preferred solution
Dallas Offroad should somehow learn to deliver acceptable customer service to each and every customer that walks through the doors of their establishment. No customer's time, money, or patronage should be wasted or taken for granted.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article