Dallas Crilley, Denton, TX, FRAUD-LIAR Keep Away Asterisk Web Solutions

Dallas Crilley of Denton TX owns one of many "businesses" on is named Asterisk Web Solutions. He and is Father who happens to be in the PR business did nothing but Lie and Deceive me for weeks. They along with this Southlake Real Estate Agent plotted and planned the seemingly complex web of lies and deception. Well actually the attempted to lie and deceive, however it did not take much to figure out their little game. I am just struck by the fact that a PR "professional" and his son would steal my website design and creation from me. Yes it is against the law, to specific it violates Federal Law. Yet that did not seem to concern them, however one would suspect they just think they can get away with something so vile. Rest assured that will not be the case. I will issue another "Complaint" against the Southlake Real Estate Agent, and go much more into detail about, Dallas Crilley, of Denton TX. Oh but not let me forget the "dad.". Who I believe was the mastermind of the whole thing. Who would put their son in such a terrible situation?
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article