Verified Reviewer

I was wrongly charged by this company

When I was using another internet service, I pressed a wrong OK button in the main page and was asked to indicate my card number with clear information that the card will not be charged and will any only be used to verify that i lived in France. I realised afterwards that I was subscribing a streaming site and my card was charged by dakerl.com (no information I was subscribing anything).

User's recommendation: Beware when clicking on big green OK buttons. There might be dakerl behind it ready to charge you.

ID
Cons
  • No information
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article