China Companies Beware Fraud and scamers

Scam Scam Fraud Fraud Dajiazha Apple Trade Co., LTD After posting that I looking to buy iPhones, iPads, and Samsung phones to sell on eBayUS . I received a response from Lucy with prices, and PayPal was accepted. After a few more emails I sent inquiry through ec21 recived my invoice attached to this email. We can't do more than $2,000 foreign exchange every month via paypal in our country, but we need receive many payments, It must be far away from our turnover every month. So we can't use paypal, Could you do by TT bank, Wire transfer or Western Union ? After countless communications and google searches that all looked like a real company. I sent money Western Union. Sending an email to Lucy with the number so she can get her money and also asking for a tracking number when items shipped. 3 days later I recive this email: Dear friend, We just have called our ship man , Smith Hu they said your order is detaied by the custom, so you can't track your order now. To protect the China electrnoic, the government reduce the export and don't allow us to sell the original products with low price, our company man is talking with the customs director, and try to solve the problem. for its too strictly now of the customs, they can't relesed the orders ,unless we make a fine 200$ for it, then they can relesed for you. as usually, this fine is undertake by the customer, for i said you will develop the business in other country and become our good buyer, my boss said you pay 150$ and we pay 150$ for this customs fine, as soon as we get your 150$ custom fine, your order can be relesaed quickly and you can get your order in 1 day, if you cant get the order in one day, we can refund twice money for you, please let me know whats your thoughts. waiting for your news, sorry for that again, Ms. Lucy Han So I replied send me all shipping information Tracking, shippers name address something for me to investigate. After more emails demanding more money. And my response was send me shipping papers or have shipment sent and I will send you full customs charges when I receive Goods. All communications stopped so I will write you. Dajiazha Apple Trade Co., LTD. http://www.chenglong123.en.ec21.com/. http://shopopen24.com/en/6__dajiazha-apple-trade-co-ltd Changhong road 15#, siming street, huli district, xiamen, fujian, china. 361000 Tel/Fax: 86-0592-****62 Email: Lucyhan.apple@***.com MSN: Lucyhan.apple@***.com Skype: Lucyhan.apple Smith Hu Western Union Info : First name: Youyi Last name: Chen Address: Xiamen, Fujian, China Zip code: 361000 Scam Scam Fraud Fraud

If You are ever asked to Pay through Western Union or TT wire transfer. Dont ever ever fall for it.Paypal only & always choose buyers protection.

Be careful with that You are given any excuse Customs stop the package or They Boss have new rules act any excuse dont fall for it.Call PayPal & stop payment.Know matter how bad You won't or need those items dont go for it.Its part of They scam.They think that wins Us over PayPal acceptance. BE WARE.

Thank you for posting this review. I was thinking of doing buisness with this company and your review has saved me from pulling the trigger. I really hope you have notified EC21 and that you get your money back

@PissedConsumer783065

Yes I notified ec21 and a lawyer from china contacted me, I filled out paper work. It is not the 200 bucks its the principal.

and when you google these companies nothing comes up.

that is why I posted on an American blog site.

@PissedConsumer783065

It don't matter if you report with EC21 they all are the same I wouldn't be surprised that EC21 is the main scam base. Because I reported my case 3 time to them and not one reply.

But the company appears on their first page as their main and top seller even after I clearly reported it. Which means only one thing they're all one bunch of scams teaming up.

View more comments (3)
ID
Gangnam, Seoul
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article