Verified Reviewer

Give away numbers

I just have a question. I get the field rewards card that I have to put the number in the coupon area when I place an order there isn’t a coupon area to do it. I put my information in press do it and it is done so nowhere is there a chance to even put these numbers into to win anything and that’s very disappointing. How can You help with that?
Green Bay, Wisconsin

Scammed on purchase of a bestway pool

We saw a deal on an above ground pool ,purchased it, or so we thought . After paying through PayPal we were given the tracking number verification of purchase and that it would be delivered by the 9th of this month . Well it never came nor could we get through to daily deals . We ended up getting a refund through PayPal. If it's too good to be true it probably isn't.

User's recommendation: Don't believe the deals they offer.

Fresno, California

Verified Reviewer

To small clothes

I ordered a size XXL for men for my son and received a size to fit my grandson which wears a child's size 16

User's recommendation: Ask if it's coming from another country.

Greenville, Alabama
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article