Refund Wanted

Our family scheduled an appointment for Monday, Dec.24. Due to weather (rain)- my husband called to see if the ride was still on- he was told no and asked to reschedule. (Dahana asked us to reschedule). We asked if there was a ride available Christmas Day (Tues. Dec. 25)- and were told only a cattle drive was happening that day so we scheduled for Thursday, Dec 27. We called Wednesday, Dec. 26 to try to reschedule Thursday's time- but were told we could not- so we asked to cancel. The person my father spoke with told him he had to cancel within 24 hours or he wasn't allowed to. My Father pointed out that he was calling at 8 am and the ride was at 1pm the next day. (More than 24 hours away). At this point we were told that our appointment was canceled. Our bank card was charged $312.50 - 2 weeks later and employees are claiming we were told our ride was not canceled. My husband called and spoke with an employee on Wednesday Jan. 9. He was told that we never canceled and they would not refund the money. He was then told that a manager would call him back. He gave two phone numbers and said okay. 23 hours later, an employee called back (not a manager) and was very short with me. When I tried to explain our side she told me I would need to talk to a manager and said goodbye. I called back and asked her to please talk to me for a few more minutes. I explained that I did not want to argue- I just wanted to clear up this miscommunication. She kept me on speaker phone for the conversation and said that the manager would be back about 4. I asked her to please have the manager call me- and let her know that I was aware of the time difference and was comfortable with receiving a call at 4 pm their time. (9 pm mine) As of 6 pm Friday, January 11- we have not received a call back. (28 hours later).

Just a complainer. Unfortunately society is filled with these kind of people.

Because of the nature of running a ranch and planning around Christmas in particular ... I think you were probably in the wrong and knew it.

View more comments (1)
ID
Chesterfield, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article