Dagtech.com and fzillion.com fraud

DAG Tech - Dagtech.com and fzillion.com fraud
DAG Tech - Dagtech.com and fzillion.com fraud
I want to submit fraud report against Dagtech.com and fzillion.com because dagtech.com have cheated with me. The Two dagtech member contact me and gave me my old client reference For SEO work on Fzillion.com. They are gave me offer latter on dagtech company email (no-reply@***.com). they have gave me 10 member contract for one year and they say i will giving you payment after 1 month. i have done 33 days work on fzillion project after 33 days they are not pay me my payment and they have removed me on skype. I have contact these person but they not reply me. i have contacted Dagtech about these problem but they said "we dont know about your team". i am very worried. The dagtech.com is fraud company. i have proof, the contract sign by comapny owner. I am showing one facebook chat screen shot. in which screenshot he told me no-reply@***.com Email is not copmany email. i am not understand one thing" When the company have all rights about his domain so how it possible any person make a company email(*****@dagtech.com). how it possible. they think i am stupid... dagtech.com and fzillion.com Boath are fraud company.

100% true, they also cheated us (Web Tech). Trying to find a solution through cyber crime

ID
Cons
  • Becaue both are fraud
Reason of review
Very bad
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article