Cypress Gardens Amusement Park did not hire me because I am fat!

I have over 28 years in law enforcement and have received many awards and certificates. I am now retired and wanted to work at the Cypress Gardens AMusement Park as a manager of public safety which I am highly qualified for this position. The manager of the park called telling me how impressed he is with my resume and wants to see me right away. I go to the interview the next morning and he picks my brain for ways to train the security department trainees and how to do this and that. As I was leaving he asked me how much notice I had to give me job and that was that. He never called me!
ID
#111996 Review #111996 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Winter Haven, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Cypress Gardens, currently LEGOLAND Florida, is Central Floridas newest theme park, which is a 150-acre, full two-day interactive family theme park specifically designed for families with children ages 2 to 12. Today Cypress Gardens is the largest LEGOLAND Park in the world. It features more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions, restaurants, stores, a breathtaking botanical garden and the all-new LEGOLAND Water Park. On January 15, 2010, the world's second largest theme park and attraction operator Merlin Entertainments bought Cypress Gardens with intent to use the site for the fifth Legoland. On January 21, 2010, Merlin Entertainments announced that the park would be turned into Legoland Florida. On October 21, 2010, an October 2011 opening date was announced. Opening day occurred on October 15, 2011 at 10 am EST. Cypress Gardens was an American theme park near Winter Haven, Florida that operated from 1936 to 2009.

Cypress Gardens reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article