CyberdoctorLLC - Very Bad Experience

Paid this company to perform some repair work on my Ipad mini motherboard. Specifically needed the touchscreen FPC connector replaced and possibly remove some solder bridges if it would be not extra cost. 1st, they contact me letting me know I had purchased the wrong repair service. The actual FPC service was $60 but I had paid $40 for a different service. I'm thinking now I just need to pay the difference but within that same correspondence they state that they saw I was missing a filter on the motherboard and that they went ahead and replaced it without any authorization from me and was now stating that I owed them an additional $40 for the filter replacement. At this point I'm a little heated but I respectfully stated I would like my product returned minus the filter repair and the difference for the correct FPC service. After that correspondence, a compromise was reached and I ended up paying them $30 more for the repair work. At this point I have paid them a total of $82 (+$12 shipping). They finally provide me a USPS tracking number. I track the package and it is marked as being delivered, I check the mailbox and there is no package. At this point I'm wondering why a signature was not required for the delivery. On top of the $82, the motherboard alone was worth $190. I contacted the CyberdoctorLLC stating I had not received my package and they told me to contact USPS. Overall, I'm out of $270.
ID
Pros
  • Website
Cons
  • Customer service
  • No signature required for delivery
Reason of review
Problem with delivery & Poor Customer Service
Loss
Preferred solution
Provide me a fully functional replacement part or a full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article